Tuesday, March 9, 2010

think about it, think about it.

just finish settle the things between me and her
i stand there for 2 hours
nearly faint because of the weather
she doesn't want to forgive me
she said im rude
something very wrong with my attitude


she said alot
i kept in silent
i have no idea why i can't speak up
i just can't
those words appear in my head
but it doesn't wants to come out from my mouth
i kept apologize
she ignored until she finish her movie
she went into her room without saying anything


i just cried.
i cried so hard


she called me
gave me another 10mins to speak up
i speak up whatevr she wants to know
i told her
and i promised
and
after lots of thoughts
i promised


2days time
i promise


for now.
another day with swollen eyes
i guess i need some sleep ady


oh well people
nites.

No comments: