Wednesday, March 3, 2010

second day off, third day of march.

HOWDE PEOPLE :D
*greeting in a cowboy style :D*

ERRRRRRR....
BLAAAAAA...

well,
woke up around 11 tday :D
on computer and on9 :)
had my breakfast and all
then started chatting :)
FACEBOOK GETTING BORING
i don't know why
DO YOU AGREE? :P

while checking my notifications
Joyce PM-ed me at FB
LAG! ==
she asked me to on SKYPE
but i lazy :P
until she say she is at Starbucks and FIZAH is there :D
then i straight on :)

see i respect her :DDD

then we both crap again
crap about wad?
u sendiri find out :D

and then tsuiyi on9
added her to the convo
and three of us CRAP MORE
:D

more to gossip lahhh :PPP

creating LAME stuff :D
ITM KTM ATM LRT?
LOL
no one will get me but some :P

crap until 2 sumthing
ME HUNGRY
so went down and cook HAR MEE :D
and had 7UP
SYOK :D

after that on9 awhile
and then do my piano homework
after i finish
FEEL HOT
so,
went downstairs for_________. :DD


*FILL IN THE BLANK :D

just view the pic below :)
i don't need to crack your head for that :D

here is the answer :D
BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM :D
i din't ate ALL lahh
only two scoop :P


after that
went back to my room
teacher say she is suppose to come in 5pm
but sms me say coming in LATE
so..
since FACEBOOK is so BORING
i ended up CAMWHORE :)


some edited
but some not :)
you can see the diff lahh :P


ILY :)
my doggie is the lucky one :)
whose next for my kiss? :P


another angle for my pic :)
and i think this looks nice!
don't you think so to? :P


another random one :D
i can roll my tongue :P
HOW ABOUT YOU?

:DDD




KISS ME :3
MUAHAHAHAHAHA




WELL!
TMR WORK LOHHHHHH
i miss my chocolate cream chip BADLY :P






CYA! :)

No comments: