Tuesday, March 2, 2010

second day of march

HELLO!
im suppose to post something in the morning!
but im just too lazy! :P
but yet i din't ROT today :D

woke up at 9am
saw sms.
cant reply bcoz no money :(
SO SORRY FIZAH! :(
and then i sleep back!
around 11
my maid knock at my door say got ppl wants to check the alarm
so like finally i get off from the bed :P

then had a piece of tuna bread and milo! :/
after that on9
IT WAS SO BORING!
and time pass so fast
but i duno what i did :/
around 2pm
my bro came back
my maid cooked lunch :D
had my lunch then :)
while eating i watch 2012
starting i dont understand
but later on!
WOW!
IT WAS GREAT!
i cried too T___T
so sad! but in the end everything was alright :)


after finish the movie
was piano lesson!
teacher came in LATE as usual :P
my exam is in ONE WEEK! OMGGG
is time for me to study lohhhhh :(
hopefully to get a distinction again :D

ohh well!
another day over!


this month is gonna be a busy month for me!
gonna have my driving exam next tues!
so gonna have classes these few days
and then piano theory exam on 15th!
SPM results gonna be out on 11th!
OMG!
and mayb end of the month my college will start!
ALL SO FAST! AND KINDDA SCARY! :/

not forgetting my mum's bday this Sunday!!
TOTALLY FORGOTTON ABOUT IT!!
now i need to think of wad to get for her :/
STRESSSSSSS >

aiks! i tot it would be like AWESOME MONTH
but
NIGHTMARES MORE! >___


oh welll!
wish me luck
and ALL THE BEST :D

KAILIN HWAITING! :)





No comments: