Tuesday, March 16, 2010

is things that i need to know :)

hey guys!
sorry for the dead blog
im just very lazy and not in the mood to blog past few days

what have i been doing these few days
well
after getting the results
i finally went sunway to register :)
like hell! i think im gonna be happy there
hope so :)

while signing up for my course
someone called me.
it was JONATHON!
it's like OMG! :D
he is there too!
both of us diff course
but still same school :)
gonna see you more ady :P
from partner to schoolmates :)
what's next? :P


i found out alot people going sunway
3 same course for now :)
i just can't wait for college! :D


on monday
had my piano theory exam
location at Sri Saujana
the school facilities sucks
now i think my school's ones are much better
the toilet SMELLS HORRIBLE ==
my paper was 2 hours
manage to finish the paper in 30mins
but i recheck all and left the class an hour later
why so long?
i was day dreaming most of the time! :P

after exam
went to pudu
visit some skin care doctor
my face pimples are getting worst
haix
hope that it heel ASAP!

after that went i0i mall to do some shopping
i need new clothes for college you know? :P
ahh shyt..
LONG PANTS ==
I DONT LIKE
prefer to wear skirt :P
hope so i can do that :)

after that went and visit dentist cause mum's having a bad tooth decay
i did scaling.. <<>
in other words. wash those tooth! :/
kindda hurt
bleeding ==
then okay lahhh

after that i drove back home in my mum's car :)
i getting to like the feel of driving her car
so powerful!
but she doesn't allow me to accelerate :/
can't wait for my car too!
i need transport like desperately!
dont like to beg ppl lahhh! :(


well
today
tuesday
not a really good day for me
having very bad period pain
damm lahh
make me no mood ==
but still thanks to her
she allow me to go home early
mum picked me up
and i rest at home
it's getting better
but the pain is still there
haix


tomorrow
is the day i dunwan it to come
:(
it might be my last day
im gonna miss this working place
i really wish i can continue!
but i promise i'll come back and work during my holidays!
haix
so gonna miss the fun there! :(
gonna miss you guys badly too!
please don't forget me!
i'll come back and visit everytime i go midv! :)
3 months just passed too fast
but yet i din't waste my time
i enjoyed working and im gonna miss it :(
im gonna enjoy my last day no matter wad!
:)

well
it's getting late
it's time to get some sleep! :)
nites people!

:))



i miss the time we had together
even though it's 30mins
it's enough for me :)
IMY

No comments: