Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i Work at ~~~~~~Famous Amos ^____^

Hmmmm...
Guess what?
IM working le..

hehex
so now very often On9 ady..

me working at famous amos..
is at KL Sentral..
wan visit me??
tell me 1st..
hehee..

Ytd was my first day..
learn alot of things..
1stly..
know all the cookies..
then..
Learn to do it..
i make 6 trays..
hehehe..
meet alot of ppl..
know alot of frens..
n they are friendly..
hehe..

it was fun..
hehe..
bt then tired oo..
>.<

hmm..
today leh..
also ok loh..
the supervisor throw me to kiosk..
>.<
grrrr..
ok la..
dun wan complain..
got more customer then the shop..
Quite busy also..
at there..
i bake more then 20++ trays of cookies..
so tired..
doin it non-stop..
huuuu...
buisness quite good..
learn to do hamper today also..
hehe..

lEts juz say..
i LOve the TEddy BEars~!!!!
O_O SO cuTE n Kawaii..
i think Rong jiA will like it..(dont u?)
kekekex..

How i wish sum1 will give me as christmas present..
hehehe..
Dreaming la.. >.<

hmm..
Not mUch..
juz tired..
Will be working until christmas..
anything jus sms me or leave me a msg la..
TAtaX!!!

No comments: