Saturday, November 8, 2008

MidVally TriP~

Hmm..
BE4 u read this..
Pictures below contain posers =X
if u cant stand!
pls dun read..
THX!

today me puiteng n peihsing went midvally..
we reach there around 10 sumthing..
we said to meet at cinema floor..
so..
me n peihsing reach 1st..
we went up 1st to get our tickets..


GOLDEN SCREEN CINEMAS!

watch wat?


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3

it was the ending for the seniors..
such a nice movie..
HOpe i can watch it again..
hehe..
bt pk le..
NO $$$!

OUr movie starts at 12.15..
while waiting for time to pass..
we went mcdonald to enjoy some snack..
hehex..

after movie..
as usual la..
PLAy BOwliNg!
wat Else?
hehex..


Wooo.. IS pUiteng.. the HOT hOT girL..
can she score?


n yea.. its me..
Going for a StRIke!
hehe..

After the game..
we went lepak the whole mall..
walk around the mall duno how many time ady..
i think 3 times..
WHOLE MALL!
All the floors..
hehehe..

wat to do?
too bored ady!
hehex..

after getting tired..
n oF coz our favourite..
take PictureS!

n Yea..
BEloWs are PoSer Pics..



PEi hSing me Puiteng


3 of us from a different view..


its us..


Dont we looked Cute? hehex =X


me n puiteng^^


PeihSing n me (piG fACe)


who is the cutest?
HEhe..

lAi giV comment!

hehe..

n tht is how we spend our day..


I lOVE HIGH ScHOOL MusiCAL FOReveR!

SuppORt THem AlwAys!
^^

No comments: