Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAGGED =X

This is a tag. The purpose of this tag is to list down as many things as possible(a minimum of ten) about the things that are most memorable to you in 2008. If the person who got tagged tags you, please don't complain. This is so simple that even you can do it. It takes about 7-10 minutes of your time anyways. You cannot tag the person that tagged you.

Most memorable things of 2008.

1-my birthday OF coZ =) Thx to my frens For making 9 bday muffins for me..

2-Joint VEnture.. JUst cant get it off MY head xD

3-For once.. i really Fall for hiM =X

4-Meet alot OF new Frens..

5-Get to experience Campfire ^.^

6-Meet some CHUI SHUI WONG~~ MAke My liFe mOre hAppier..

7-VerY hapPy to meet some1.. =X

8-Get to realize tht Science class is really tough >.< 9-MOviNg into new hSe.. (havent.. but goin to.. hehe)

10-MOSt memorable thing to me is to be with all my friends n family in all situation n activities.. Luv U guyS

People to tag.
-munwai
-rongjia
-wendy
-saikhong
-boonlye
-madeleine
-yuhong
-peihsing
-lisa
-bear gor

No comments: