Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PAncakes ^__^

wake up..
brush teeth..
wash face..
change..
go down..
(im juz long-winded? lolx)

mAin point is..
i went down to make sum pancake..
For breakfast..
firstly..
i pour in the pancake flour..
then add water..
thts all..
easy..
hehee..

after mixing..


ready to cook..


Putting it in the pan..



Trying to flip the pancake^^


n is cooked..


Bubbly surface..


pAncakes pancakes pancakes..

Weeeee...

all i do de..
hehe..
wanna try?



I make 15 of it..
Some of it my bro i eat ady..

wanna noe how to make it taste more nice?
lai..
giv me some money then i'll tell u..
lolx..

jkjk la..

eat with chicken patties..
damm nice..
Juz fry it..


chicken patties..

juz eat with the pancakes any style u like..
for me..
i eat like this


eat like burger..
Nice nice..
LUv it..
hahahahhahaa..

making u hungry ady?
i still have some..
wan to eat?
come to my hse ler..
wakakaka..

No comments: