Thursday, November 6, 2008

Form5 Graduation day

Yesterday was last day for all the form's (except form5)

actually i dun nid to cum neither..
I came to skul to help my bEloVEd ediTor Kimmie on photograph..
So me n her was the camera women for the day!

All the form 5 student were taking autograph n picture wit friends..
its was camera day la..
everyone.. almost everyone brought camera to skul

When we reach skul..
me n kimmie go check the backdrop..
to check wheather any flower drop down


nice right..
the flower at the upper left side is i do de..
n also i put it up..
need to climb ladder up..(with skirt)
huuu..


a closer look on the flowers..
nice right..

i love it^^

then after evrything done..
we went around the skul to take picture..


me n my jie Karmen


EeVon me n HuiMin


me n xiao feng
(flying kiss for u^^)


my senior Michele
she is chinese from chinese skul.. bt 4gt all the chinese.. -.-
hehehex


me n xiao feng again..


me xiaofeng n fanny


me n kimmie (it is the pengetua's car =X)


me xiao feng n kimmie

after picture taking..
the VIP reached..
n evryone went to the hall..

OMg..
his speeches was so LONG!
listen until everyone started to talk..
n after tht..

TP band perform..



they always play nice song..^^


Zai me Shariza n fanny


me n my da jie.. Aida^^


me n michele again..


me n lisa *peace

evryone was thirsty..
so me n puiteng n keenteen went to canteen to get refreshment..
n we saw one bIg tAnk oF SyruP..
Eventhough i dun really like it..
bt then..
it is too HOT to ignore it..


Weeee..
SO COOL after drinking it..


me n KArnEe
the senior who likes to bully me >.<
bt yet i stil luv her^^


suB-ediTor n the EditoR! ^.<


Me n Hui shin..
My cute junior..
^^

n yeah..

thts how the day ended..

WISH ALL THE FORM 5 GOOD LUCK IN SPM!
IM gonNA mISs U GUYs alOT!
T________T

ThX for giving suPPorts n advise to us..
I wiLL rMb foReVer!
u guys RoXX!!

lUV U all Ya..
espeacially all my kai jie!
MIss u!

GAMBATeH!
^^

No comments: