Monday, February 22, 2010

unbelieveble news D:

i guess most of the people heard about the news ehh? :X
well, i sprain my arm two days ago :X
i thought i did.
but doctor say it was stroke? ==!
well, not to worry! im recovering ady
but still there is "tattoo" sign at my arm ==!
IT'S UGLY :(
one week time! hopefully is will go off! :/

hmm.. talk about work..
GOT A FREAKING SHOCK that i got to work at gardens ==!
got to work LATE :X
sry Fizahhh! :/
well! not really busy today :)
so i dint bury myself in a mess :)
hehe! thanks Fizah and Eileen help me :)
LOVE U BOTH! :D
had a briefing after work at Borders
about new promo!
WOOTS i love those tumblers!
SO AWESOMELY CUTE! :)
wish to have them ALL! but EXPENSIVE LAHHHH :X
when do they have BIG SALE EHH? xD


OH WELL!
OFF tmr and wed!
tmr no transport :X
wed gonna have my driving class and piano!
WOOTS! :)

time to get some rest! :)
take care people!


MAY GOD BLESS MY HAND!







OMG OMG OMG!
HER SON IS THE CELEBRITY?
OMG!
AND HER SON IS SO CUTE HOT WEHH!
his my hottie for now!
LOL!

got to remember that:
FAV DRINK
ice venti green tea soy latte :)
FAV FOOD
cajoon chicken dome!
:)


how i wish he my man :)
*DREAM MORE KAILIN*
:P

No comments: