Thursday, February 4, 2010

black clouds turns rainbow :)

day started terrible today..
wake up only get scolded by mum..
scold scold scold scold until i dint say a thing
speechless

reach work LATE
bad traffic :/
sighh
i was so moody i dint even say a thing
wayne and jonathan was frustrated with me
say i early morning give them sour face
really sorry lahh
i get scolded until no mood to even smile
smile also fake one ==!
so sorryyyy

choc really do make ppl feel much better
no idea why..
my mood get better after eating NOIR :)
i actually finish the whole cake :X
morning was slow
not much customer
wayne's jokes are LAME
very LAME those type..
LOL!
even thinking about it makes me laugh
thanks to u guys
my mood became better :)
after adrian came
my mood change straight
he makes me laugh all my bad mood out!
thanks alot adrian :))

OHH JoYCE :)
u made me laugh so mad too!
after u tell me he is *TOOOOOOOOOOOOT*
LOL!
i was super shock!
but after second thought
i think is true!
:X



SHHHHHHH :X




no idea why am i so tired today?
laugh too much? :X
rain today
was under the rain when it was drizzling
having a headache now :(
i think i should sleep
hmm..
k loh!
gnites people!



TOODLES :)






i just has the best feeling when you are there :)
imy now :(




TEOH PUI YEE!
let's hang out! xD

No comments: