Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Red Ribbons

ohh hey!
thank God i dint rot too much today!
mum assign me to tie ribbons to all the plants there is in the house!
WHY ME MUM?
she says im more creative than my bros
FINE! take that as a compliment!
LOL!

let the pictures do the talking :)



without ribbons


yes red ribbons!
is just simple deco






this one i simply tie ==!
coz rainning soon
so fast fast tie!






just added a ribbon on the vase :/
nothing much





same to this!
but mum ask me to tie ribbons on the leaves too!
LOL




this was something me and my dad created
LOL!



my dinning room :)
nice? xD


kitchen mirror :X
camwhore xD



the HORSES dad bought from Shanghai
EIGHT if them!
no idea why
LOL


ohh ohh!
see that pink flower on the cabinet?
i did that!
LOL!


showing off :)
oh well!

sign off soon!
tmr working!
opening at Gardens



toodles people :)

No comments: