Monday, February 8, 2010

just stay blur

have not been updating due to NOTHING happen and also my LAZINESS!
so yeaa... im lazyyyyyyyy

nothing really happen pass few days
i had ady reveal 'him' to puiyee and joyce
after so many days of asking and irritations :P
ohh well,
i have no ideaa :(
he has his life,
and i've got mine!
if he doesn't likes me
i'll still be okay!
TPY! I LOVE YOU :)

hey! thanks for the news babe!
i'll ask others to look out for me too!
and im alright :)


ohh JOYCE!
i miss you lahhhhhh!
:/



had my barista training program at time square today
it was ok i guess
met new people :)
and drink alot of coffee ==!
five type of coffee
and i can still feel the coffee in my mouth
:X

ohh tmr!
another long dayy!
:(





wish me luck?
:X


















sometimes,
i really really duno what am i thinking.
:X
IMY!
i cant do that :(

No comments: