Saturday, December 5, 2009

tales that goes... i duno? OMO?!? ♥ ^_^

just change my blog tittle :D
and i start liking it :D
tales that goes OMO :D
wahahahaha!
random much :DDD

but who cares! that's me :D



hmm hmm...
i shall say..
havent seen me in pinafore for a long time right?
i bet some of u never even seen me in one before :D

coz im usually in prefect uniform..
so yea!
wore my pinafore..
i still fit in it :D
tht pinafore is since form2 or 3 O_O!
lalalallalaa!
i did grow ok!
i grew taller.. the skirt was short :D
LOL!

anyways.. pictures below :D




OMO! RANDOM! :D
i like this :D



this one looks WEIRD!
bt i like it too :D




this is me at school at 6.30am
when there is still no one at school..
im the first reaching there...
LIKE HAUNTED PLACE ONLY!
everywhere DARK....
raining some more ==
so might as well camwhore :D
that's me :D


who dont know? :P




anyway....
i think i got to go study chemistry ady :D
it's afternoon!
:D




toodles people :DD

No comments: