Thursday, December 24, 2009

SO LONG LOSER! :P


some people are just annoying..
be nice to you when talking to you
but backstab you when you are not there
they talk to you as if you were theirs BFF!
but in the end they treat u as their biggest enemy.


loser such like her dont need us to waste our time
she is just making evrything worst like u said
she might be saying FAKE stuff there..
who knows?


she likes to be an actress..
we should let her act as much as she wants
but her skills just wont be appreciate
such a waste :P


the biggest loser in the world is you!
JACQUELYN LIM EE SIEW


a special post just for you loser!
welcome i said
i know you gonna thank me for the post!
love me so much right?


guess wad?
u ranked last in my friend list..
WAIT..
i dont think you even exists in my list!
therefore..
i dont ever wanna see you spamming at my chatbox any more
you wanna continue spam then spam..
i wont waste my time again seeing those useless comments.


SAYONARA LOSER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first time commenting people thru this way. Haha jakun betul. WEll cepatnya. I baru nak dedicate a post for her too.

Wait for mine and see (:
A big Hahahaha.
Kisses, PuiYee (: