Tuesday, December 22, 2009

something that is so near to dead...

well..
i think it was bad luck ytd.. :(
but was very very lucky too..

dont understand?

hmm...
i have a glass shelf in my toilet..
where i place my shampoo and body wash
it was crack..
but i dont remember when

my maid did tell me few times to inform my parents about the crack..
but i dint..
regret some how.....

so..
since i ady know about the crack..
i did not place any heavy things on it..
only my shampoo bottle..
and i place my body shampoo right below it..


so when bathing..
usual routines i squad and take body shampoo..
bt i really duno wad happen..
when i stand up..
i hit my head on the glass..
and *PLANG*
i see broken glass evrywhere...
first thing i was shocked!
and then i went and check my head whether is it bleeding or not..
so is no..
bt my head hurts badly..
and then when i see me right hand..
BLOOOD
ahhhhhh....
my middle finger was bleeding non stop..
it was quite a big cut..
not just the blood.. the meat was torn apart?!?!?!!
OUCH huh?
i quickly use tissue and try to stop it from bleeding..
the tissue went RED as soon i place on my finger..
the finger was so scary.. as if it is going to fall out ==!
then i quickly push the finger..
and it stop bleeding..
SO PAIN ==!

and then hurried put on my pajamas and ask my bro for help...
plaster my hand..
and also put ice cubes on my head....

my bro and my maid clear the pieces of glass on the floor after that..
thanks anyway :)

hmmm
got BLA BLA BLA by my mum after that..
for like? 1 hour? ishh..

my mum asked me to pray after that..
say thank you for im still alive..
OHH GOODD! THANK YOUUUUU!
im really really lucky that i dint hurt my head...
if i did..
i dont think im alive...

but still.. THANKS GOD WEHHHHHHHH!
i duno wad else to say after that >Tan Kai Lin
Tan Kai Lin
Create Your Badge