Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OMO! SEOUL :D

S - E - O - U - L ;D

HAENGBOK :D


Seoul seems to be a nice place to visit :D
gonna go there when i get to earn my own money ;D
and of course,
visit the idol that i love :D
waaaa waaaa waaaa


8 DEC
LAsT PAPEr.. (not for me though :( )
Chem PAper :D
i thought it is gonna be super duper hard than other subject...
mana tahu?
the ques seems to be easy..... bt.....
when u read it... u go scratch ur head on how to answer it :X
ahh.. who cares...
FINISH ADYYY....
paper end at 3.30pm supposedly..
finish my paper at 2.30pm
haha.. look out the view of the 'beautiful' jungle out side my school..
wanted to go out... but i wait....
wait for next door Shahmila to come out :D
then i follow :D
as soon i heard sound of chairs from next door..
i raised my hand and hand up my paper :D
as soon i left the exam block..
few of us went crazy and started to talk and laugh so loudly :DDD
except for the shouting of course :D
they still having exam..
see we so thoughtful :D

we took some pictures before evryone leaves the school..
when most of them came down..
we hug and talk..
that was the moment everyone dont want to forget..
most of them cry...
tears just came out from my eyes without my control..
ahhhhh...
gonna miss those girls..
two years studying together.. and now?
the end?


nahh... we gonna have gathering :D
right girls?

gonna miss you guys lotss :D


and i shouted FACEBOOK evryone when they leaves...
haha..
we still can keep contact :D
ahhh... okays... enough of the emotions....


woohOOO!
EXAMS ARE OVER! ( why chinese paper so late lahhh )
LOL!
ok.. we even start to enjoy eventhough we still have one paper left..
ahh.. who cares :D



thursday gonna go mid with my girls :D
not gonna miss it! :D







toodles :D

No comments: