Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday~

sunday morning~
MARKET..
usual..
this time..
my mum..
zzzz
even wake my dad up to drive her to the market..
i said i dunwan go since dad is going..
then she say..
DADDY is my DRIVER!
u help me carry the vege!
LOL!

had breakfast n went back home..
my bros wanted to watch terminator salvation..
i want to watch night at the musuem..
i say i have tuition..
so..
not going for movie then..
so..

mum call me to check sunway pyramid cinema..
newspaper check..
n she say 3.45pm
GAM GAM my tuition time!
instead of making calls
i went on9 n went TGV website to do booking for them..
4 person exclude ME!
after everything done..
teacher sms me n say the class was OFF!
WTH!

ok FINE!
then i sat down on the sofa..
my mum was bathing..
so canot do anything..
i went in TGV again to check weather is there still seat available on the same roll..
mana tahu..
FULL HOUsE ADY!
ZZZ!
DAMM FAST!

my stupid bro go n insult me!
GOOD! NO TICKET U DUNID TO GO!
STAY AT HOME EAT MAGGI MEE LAH!
WTF!

after tht..
i lie on the sofa wit anger!
lost my mood!
then my mum came down..
i told her my tuition cancel..
then she say come lets go out lahh..

then stupid bro say..
ALSO NO TICKET FOR HER!
WAD FOR SHE GO!

mum scolded him..
PADAN MUKA!
i went n change n mum say she will find ideas..
reach Pyramid..
SO MANY CARS!
turn so many round to find parking..
at last..
illegal parking at the lorong..
then went TGV n settle the ticket..
SINCE MY BRO WAS A KID!
my mum say to just buy his ticket since on9 only sell adult ticket..
the counter guy refuse to change our place..
the paid place canot be change..
such a bad reason..
WE PAID WAD! WHY CANOT CHANGE!
then nvm..
me stil moody..

stupid bro go again..
since jie jie wanted to follow..
then she sit alone there lahh..
-.-
BAKA!
i kept quiet..
then we had mcd for lunch
after lunch..
we went n search for rubik cube..
bro wanted a better one..
show off!
i said i think there is some place tht sell one..
i guess..
went on the sunway map..
then the counter man ask..
yes miss wad are u searching for?
me say : do u know which shop sells rubik cube around here?
man: i dont think so, i nvr see any shops selling it..
me : ok then.. nvm..
then walk walk walk..
SUDDENLY!
LIGHT BULB ON TOP OF MY HEAD!
ohya!
one of the shop in asian avenue got sell..
i rmb..
last time we had shabu shabu thr..
then we went hang gai after tht n saw it..
then we went n search for it..
walk walk walk walk!
UHHA! i found it..
mummy say thx..
bt two bros.. DID NOT!
nvm..
after tht..

movie time..
went tgv..
GILA LONG QUE~~
SO MANY PEOPLE!
hmmm..
after tht went in for movie...
so.. daddy sacrifice to sit alone..
thankyou daddy! me love you!
to me..
i dun really like fighting movies..
scary..
especially with guns n bombs!
not my type of movies..
IM SCARE!
the movie was okay..
kindda scary to me..

starting i duno wad the story was all about..
so blur..
OMG NEEDLES!
i have trauma!
i have fear on needles after i stayed at hospital!
scary gilerr~

wan to know more go watch urself..
hehehe..


okok..
errr
after movie went back home..
had dinner..
did a note n a picture of us n put it in a frame n give it to dad as his father's day gift..
i know is too early..
bt for us..
Daddy is going back to Shanghai tmr..
so..
might as well give him earlier..
he was happy..
say thankyou too~
=)

one thing he complain is..
the frame on mother's day was MUCH MUCH BIGGER then his gift!
LOL!
then mum say..
haiyo..
easy for u to carry to Shanghai wad..
LOL!

alrite thts all for now..
TATAX!

No comments: