Sunday, June 21, 2009

NiCE oNE!! xD

Samad cultural was FANTASTIC..
u guys see me there coz with some little help from my bro tht talk to mum n let me go..
she ask me alot ques!
make me cry..
><
great.. she only agree to let me go until 5.45pm
zzzzzzzz
nvm..
at least she let..
she call me to go back myself..
-.-
FINE ThEN!!

ermm..
reach SAS around 6.25
lots of troop are there ady..
hmm..
talked to madelaine..
hugged wendy..
wave at munwai.. *he giv me blur face*
n so on....
after evryone reached..
we went in..
the gadget was cool!!
BIG LARGE!!
saw sk up thr..
we say later break..
he went n jump!
LOL!!

woo..
jiaqie recognize me.. xD
ermm..
the going down part is hard only..
very dark..
canot see anything..
after tht..
hmm..
me REQUESTED to shenlieng say want to sit wit BB..
bt then..
no place jor!!!
NVM..
so sit behind sri aman..
was okayy i guess..
it started quite boring..
it gets better after tht
xD

I LOVE THE VIDEO PRESENTATION!!
SO FUNNY!!!!!
YUHONG APPEARS LOTS OF TIME EHHH..
nice nice!! xD
FUIYOHHHH..
SZEYANG LENG LUI!!!!!
GOT BODY SHAPE SUMORE =X
LOL!!

anyway it rockss!!!!
i enjoy it xD

refreshment time..
talk to CY n then SK..
errr..
n then munwai came n ask who is this..
im like..@@
sk say.. kailin lahhh...
he was like har??? kAILIn????
LOL..
i tot she wear spec one..
then we talk talk talk...
suddenly from behind..
LEONARD CAME OUT..
WHOSE THIS!!
LOL
i GOT SHOCKED..
haiyoo..
i look so different mehhh..
untill all also duno me ady..
SAD..

anyway..
long time dint see u all ady..
miss u guyss lotsss!
MUNWAI UPDATE BLOG LAHHH
DUN SO RAJIN STUDY GEHHHH...
xD

h,mmm...
around 10.30..
my bro sms me..
jie.. mummy will come fetch u..
im like OKAYyyyy!!!
ermm..
went back straight after tapss..

overall the CN ROCKSSS

food was sactisfied!
nice nice!!

xD


good job all SAS!!

No comments: