Friday, June 26, 2009

Prefect Installation 09

yAH!
LAst yEar of inStAllatiON!
bt we form 5s are not installed..
instead we retire..
LOL!
no more duties for us!
YESHHhh! xDDDD

hmmm..
me..
nothing special..
as usual..
taking pictures is my job..
so yea..
busy taking pictures..
camwhore included! =X

it starts at 12.30pm
bt duno wad time only start..
the VIP arrive SHARP at 12.30 wehh
waited for him only..
u must be wondering where am i..
starting was at canteen..
having my lunch..
BB school prefects reach 1st..
they are early..
this time munwai waved at me..
hahahass..
after tht.. stand outside the office..
our heads are having 3 flowers..
for the VIPs
teacher scare the flower dry.. instead of us..
call us bring the flower in.. instead of us..
bt we still went in to get some AIR COND!!
hmmm..
after tht taman sea reach..
yeapss..
after tht..
event startss..
n speechessssssss
BOring =X
then juniors get installed..
n then we form5s took present..
its a recycle bag!! LOL!!
hmmm..

after tht.. refreshment time..
okayyy.. i made a video of prefect board 08/09
all wanted to see so badly..
okayy... open for u all lahhh...
hmm..
nice right??
LOts of funny picturess lahh..
u laugh at me.. i laugh at u..
how fun.. xDD
n yahh...
with lovess kailin^^

hehehehe!!
love you guys!
it RoXxx!!

after tht was game time..
was ok i think..
pulse game..
the first one was hurting..
batch one was so ganas..
push me down..
my hand hurtss..
my leg too..
OUch!

bt then second time i throw the ball..
they all so scary lahh wehhh..
LOLs

hmm
performance by juniors..

n then another game..

lazy say so much lahh..
overall was ok!

pictures..
very lazy up load ;D
paisehh lahh..
i'll upload when i have time..





lastly.. he is not my bf!!(it wont happen either.. i guess =X)
thankyou!!

No comments: