Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazziness i had with You! :)

i know i know!
i dint update my blog blog!
two days huh?

tired siall!
sorry lohhhhhh :P

23rd Jan
worked at Gardens
used up all my energy that day
TIREDDDDDDD

and why the hell would i cry?
u guys are weird!
my mouth just would not shut complaining onlyyyyy :P
haha! i had fun lahh!
CRAZY FUN!
==!

3 hours NON-STOP is like..........*TOOOOT*
me first time ok!
stop bising bising!!!! :P


butterfly latte!
OMG! teach me plsssss!
i wanna learn! :)
pls pls plsssssssss x)
i begged! :P


if u make that for me
i'll just nod!
non stop nodding!
LOL!





after work
had dinner at Chillies
the food was ok lahh
ate until so FULL!
shop around the mall until 1030!

reach home 1130!
OMGGGG!

I straight SLEEEP!






24Jan
woke up LATE!
oMGG!
work start at 930
woke up 845!
rush like maddd!


work with her AGAIN!
she and her complains about her stomach..
==!
I DONT FREAKING CARE! xD

hibnur came in middle..
both of us crap!
LOL
it was fun!
then Kak Anisa came ^_^
and then JOYCEEEE ^_^
we had FUN CRAPPPP!
LOL!
we are making all the noise instead of the customers!
ROFL!


crazy crazy us! :D

JOYCE : ur chocolate cream chip look so nice!
*trying to drink it*
*trying hard to suck*
JOYCE : WHY CANOT SUCK ONEE!

I LAUGH LIKE MADDD WEHHHH!


then both of us went toilet and camwhore!
tapi she say jangan post wohh!
LOL!

and then i go home!






i mess up lots of things that day!
too tired i guess?
*REASONS OF MINE* :P
it was so funny even i cant stop laughing the whole day
even until now
laughing my ass out of that!
LOLLL!





time changed
people changed
even i changed
but the times and the people i spent with will never change :)

u crazy i also can crazy with you! :D








pour your heart inside,
and u will see a butterfly!
can u make one for me?
i only want it if u DIY!
:P

No comments: