Tuesday, January 26, 2010

boring tuesday :l

tuesday!
another off day :)

woke up 8am!
the day that i need to see a needle! O_O!
yes needle!
injection! ==!
i dont likeeeeee
but still is a must!
wth!

daddy bring me go
cheras is like freaking BIG!
me and dad went and search for tht freaking clinic!
==
some people say lah easy..
but HOR!
it's like FREAKING FAR AWAY! ==
if i go alone sure sesat!

had my injection
then go central
me and dad went for shopping!
LOL!
so funny lahh!
me and daddy looking for fish!
duno which fish to buy!
LOL!

keep asking which fish is which! LOL!
they look almost the SAME! LOL!


after that went home!

and then went out again for lunch with grandparents

after that went home SLEEP! xD



after that piano class!





tht's my boring dayyyyy
the end!


LOL!
i know i know my life is like freakingly BORINGGG!
xD




tmr work lohhhh! woohooo! xD

No comments: