Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PERASAN :D

hey awesome people! :D
i guess you guys are waiting for my updates :D
it might not be alot..
but still another post for readers :)

days past..
alot of things happen..
well really alot..
i meet alot of awesome people..:D
had alot of fun with my dearie friends
let's say perasan-ed friends :P
i might open a group called perasan friends at facebook ;D
so be sporting and join me there :D
teehee ^^

ohyah!
saturday..
my bff bday :)
i had fun..
but not all the time..
it was another outing with you..
but i duno why..
i cant have the feeling..
i did appreciate all the things u did for me..
but..
all i can say now is sorry..
other than that.. i duno ady ><
thanks for being in my life for these past few months..
ohyah! did i told you that it was another month for us ady?
thanks for all the present you gave to me..
it might not be love..
but memories of you..
i always keep :)

thanks again


too emotional?
dont read :P


i have another pic of me :D
yes me :D
and i heart tis :D
to be so perasan!
IM hOT :D



hearts i keep in my memories forever :)

No comments: