Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

this was the celebration after school with crazy peoples :D

firstly..
me and rongjia actually wanted to tumpang fanny's car to oldtown!
bt then too bad!
her car was full!
so me and rongjia got to go down to the bustop to take a bus over..
when we reach bustop
we saw chunkeen over there..
he said szeyang gonna fetch us
zadou!

anyway..
we got into his car!
so hot!
got aircond..
but not working right? :P

i think he nvr pass his undang test!
we caught him with this!


pHONE!


another pic of his bad deed :P


simply random ;D


we might as well camwhore in his car.. xD


dirty car too!
see got rubbish!


rubbish -.-! rj pointing


rj pointing the driver!(szeyang)

after reaching oldtown SAFELY
we put our bags at tuition and went to white coffee..

this was my cake after singing the song..

banana choc.. thanks guys
it was delicious :D


my hands were scribble by my friends..
check it out!


myhand 1


myhand 2


myhand 3


myhand 4


myhand 5


adeline and me :)


when i open the freezer i saw this..


ice cream cake? ice cream too?
hehehehehe!

was laughing like mad on the dining table..
my bros say me sot sot dei!
hehehe!
laugh until my face also cram!
LOL!

later on!
mum came back!
i said sorry to mum for spoiling her surprise!
my mum whack me on the butt!
say why i go and take ice!
LOL!
nvm..
celebrating time!



never expected a pink cake!
anyway! nice one ;D
thankyou mum!^^


bro me and mummy :D


PPL! this is a cake with lighted candle!
tht i can actually BLOW!
LOLS!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D





THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS :D

No comments: