Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's for you

To my best friend..

first thing first..
i would wan to apologize if i done anything wrong..
maybe some of my words really do hurt you..
i would want to say sorry
SORRY!!!

no matter what happens..
you are always my most trusted friend i know..
we knew each other for almost 10++ years..
it's really a long time..
i wont want it to stop...
cause your the friend i want for the rest of my life..
share our happiness n sadness together..
you understand me more than anyone else..
what i like n dislike..
my attitude..
everything about me..

i trust you..
i tell you all my secret first..
we share all the good news and bad news together..
and we will go through the situation together no matter how bad it goes..
i always want to share my things with you..
we do silly things together..
wrote BFF at our photos..
and we enjoyed our time together..

few year back,
i heard you are going to migrate to another country..
i was very sad that you are going to leave..
how i wish u won't leave me..
just want you to be with me..
when i asked you what's your feeling?
and you said u want to leave this place as soon as possible..
it make me heart broken..
and i don't know what to say..
i had a feeling u never take me as your best friend..

when we were in form3..
we were in different class..
our relationship got a little far..
i was busy with my things and you too..
you knew a friend when you were at that class
well..
i dun really mind..
as soon you don't feel lonely..
then im ok with it..
later on..
you soon change..
and i no longer knew you
i remembered we fought for about 2 months
to be truth..
i never like that girl..
you treat her like you BFF..
i was really hurt that time..
maybe she is special to you that time cause you two have the same birth date..
i also got nothing to say but to accept it..
as long you are happy..
im alright..

as years passed
i had calm myself down..
cause i know you aren't that evil
our taste change..
you like goth and punk but i don't
but i dun mind..
as i go through my life with you..
i feel you change a lot..
i just don't know what to say..

when you fought with your "BFF"
you spend all your time with me..
some how i feel you are back!
i was happy..
not even one week..
you two were back together again..
the most disappointed thing you did that make me lost trust on you..
you know what?
"heart '......' BFF forever"
you know whose name you wrote there..
i don't want to named that bitch name..
i really don't understand..
how can a few years friend become your BFF??
then what am i??
im invisible???
and u can say that n post it as your msn pm???
i don't understand???
i really don't!!

after that incident..
i no longer aspect anything already..
i knew you never care about me..
you just talk to me because you are friendless right??
or im another one that you want to use??
just to say..
i was very patient with you..

not too long..
you both fought again..
i was really happy that you chose to leave that bitch..
she is a jerk..
then..
we were like normal friends only..
during that two weeks of school holidays
i had alot of fun with you..
i remembered every moments we had fun..
but then..
till the end we still fight..
im not good in talking..
sometimes im too over and had hurt your feelings..
you are not a good listener at all..
you never listen to other people comments..
you also never listen to our advice..
i just got nothing to say..
i just had enough of this fight..
i don't want it to be like that..
i don't want because of that small matter we fight..
im enough ady..
no matter what..
i know i got wrong..
so sorry..

hope you forgive me..
let's make our gathering the most memorable one..
and i want you to have the best time through out this year..
as your last year in Malaysia..
i don't want say much lah..
just sorry about my attitude..
let's co-operate ok?
no matter what..
just want to tell you..
you are always my BFF..
even you don't take me as..
i always love you as my best-est friend i ever had
you rock my world..

no matter how you ignore me sometimes..
i dun mind..
but don't do it often..
it's quite irritating..

last last last..
im sorry again..
hope you forgive..


no matter what you think about me now..
all those are from the bottom of my heart..
i hope you understand..

still BFF??

No comments: