Monday, February 23, 2009

juX SicK!!! ><

oHh gOSH!!
im getting sicker evryday!!
wat the hell is happening to me lar????

after CNY..
i got flu from my dad..
n then with cough..
that time my flu was terrible..
totally terrible!!!!

after TWO weeks..
my sickness recovered..
i was so happy tht time..
totally sick free..
jumping around..
lolx..

bt then it became worst..
after 3 days..
my throat started itching..
i drank water..
stil feel heat-y
well i dint care much..
getting very high!!!!

lolx

then in the afternoon..
hot day...
me rongjia n puiteng were searching for food to eat at old town..
we bought chicken rice n went back tuition n eat..
on our way back..
we feel hot..
so we wanted to buy some drinks to cool us down..
actually rongjia took soya , i took 100plus n puiteng took coke..
then duno why..
3 of us suddenly saw SHANDY.. n took it..
lolx

cant stand the heat mah..
hehex..

after buying it..
we went back to tuition
tht time not much ppl yet..
n guess wat..
u know lar sure gt malays de..
n we were having so call a NON-HALAL meal at tuition
we also eat berhati hati
not too long..
a bunch of malays came in to the class..
we were like..
HAIXX..
Nvm..
continue eating..
tht time i was not feeling well at all..
duno y..
jux feel thirsty n i finish my water..!!!
n very scare to take out the shandy n drink..
lolx!!

after a while of thinking..
we use tissue to wrap the shandy can n drink it..
tht time i was feeling cold in a sudden..
duno y..
i also din care..
i tot the aircorn was too cold..
i jux scroll down my sleeves n hav a rest..
its only 2pm lar..
tuition start at 3.30pm..
of coz sleep lar..
when i was sleeping..
i was getting colder...
then i started shivering..
bt then i din care much coz sumtime too cold i will jux shiver???
when the tution ended..
it started ranning heavily..
oH god..
i shiver more..
tht time i brough my hamster out..
of coz take care of him rite?
my driver came n i ran into the car..
i was feeling so cold even the aircorn was not on..
ohh god..
then i started to have headache..
when i reach home..
i think i fainted..
bt then no one knows..
my maid tot i was sleeping coz im on the sofa..
haixx..
around 6..
i woke up..
i was so dizzy tht i cant even wake up..
..
my mum came back n brought me to the clinic..
the doctor took my temp n said i have HIGH FEVER!!
n terrible sore throat..
my mum dun even let me go school..
sad..
there goes my kehadiran penuh for 2009..
after a one day rest..
i feel much better..
bt then my sore throat dint go..
stil stuck wit me until tday!!
getting worst evry single day!!

haixx..

i so wish u will jux go..
making me miss my lessons at skul..
haixx..

i had terrible horrible cough this morning..
n my headache came back..
why lar..
haixx..
my maid call me rest..
so on mc again..
haixx..
hope it paid off..
i ady miss the chemistry ceramah at skul tday..

><

jux hope i'll get better..

No comments: