Saturday, February 7, 2009

CHinese New YEar '09

CHinese NEW YEAR~~~
oF coz..
my favourite..
ANGPOWSSSSSS~~~~
hehex
as usual every year..
go back on eve..
BACK TO MELAKA~~
WEeeeee..
not much of a jam..
okok la..
most of the time sleep in the car..
XD

like evry year we celebrate..
nite time have dinner wit all aunts n uncles..
then also..
something i love the most..
FIREWORKS~~!!!

i LOVe it ^___^

all from my camera..
taken by me..
lOVe ..

hehex

















after fireworks..
we have to do prayers be4 go sleep..
i lepak lepak..
watch movie..
do prayers..
then sleep..
XD

NEW YEAAR~~~

wake up..
1st thing..
GONG XI FATT CHAI!!
HONG PAO NA LAI!!
hehexx..
yEAh!!!
got it from my grandma..

after breakfast..
all the aunts came..
ang pow angpow mari~~~~
hehex..

then went to my grandma's sister hse..
go thr take angpow again..
thr quite bored..
all small children..
keep on puling me here n there n asking me question i duno answer..
o_O..
small mah..~~
zadao!!

after went visiting to other aunts..
we went back home..
go back oni..
all sleeep..
walau..
yeng weii..

no place for me to sleep..
i sleep on the marble floor..
while brothers n cousins are playing Wii game..
so scare they will hit me..
damm dAhsyAt de..
play play play can really get into the game..
play baseball win liao run around the hse..
lolx..

2nd day..
woke up..
then keep things..
went back to ipoh..
its a long way back..
take us around 4 hrs..
coz stuck at the simpang pulai tol..
Grrr..
oni got 3 counter..
-.-

wait thr also 30 mins..
haixxx..
they never upgrade..

after awhile..
we reach grandmother hse ler..
of coz..
angpow mari dulu..
hehex..
then went to a relative hse for dinner..
after dinner..
we sing K~
my aunt n uncle sing until glass also want to pecah!!..

Wooo...

3rd day..
dint really went out..
stay at hse whole day..
do wat?
gAmble la..
apa lagi..
i very lazy play de actually...
my 1st round ady lose..
so no mood ler..
me.. my biao mei n biao ge was chAtting in the room..
chat till sien..
then..
all of us went out n see them gamble..
then my biao ge call me play..
he giv me money..
O_O

GANTI HIM woh..
ok loh..
also not my money..
i say if win..
i take 70% he take 30%
he say ok..
play loh..
play play play..
all the money hilang..
then he gave me another 10 riggit..
walau...
menang weh..
hehehex..
so i take 70 he take 30..
muahahahaha...
muaxx biao ge..
^__^

nite time we had steamboat..
do it ourself..
eat whole nite long..
while hearing my dabia0gge CHUi shui~~
he chui until the steamboat soup also dry ady..
lolx..
most of his jokes are COLD..

we all "CHILDREN" table..
all get ZADAO!!!!!

lolx..

4th day..
my grandmother's bday..
wish her happy bday!!!
then at nite..
we went restoraunt had our dinner..
alooooooooooooooooooooooot people leh..
o_O
after dinner..
we went back home
we bring out the cake n sang bday song with her..
wish her SHEN TI JIAN KANG(healthy always) n CHANG MING BAI SHUI(long life)

after tht..
me n my biao mei with biao jie took some pictures..


me n biao mei


me n biao mei~=)


me n biao jie ^_^


leng lui boh? hehex


3 of us.. ^___^

leng lui leh???
want their number??
ask from me
=X
hahax...

thts all for my new year hols..
went back KL on 5th..
n prepare fo open hse...~~~~

thts all for now..

No comments: