Sunday, December 14, 2008

Errrrr?

Dear blog readers..
sorry oo...
long time no blog..
hurt my hand badly..
><
Well..
blogging nw ler...

hmmm...
to tel all my frens..
my hand is ok now..
even though it is seriously injured..
i cant write..
i cant hold chopsticks..
i cant do anything wit my right hand..
even play piano is hard for me ><
i jux played some new songs be4 me hand even injured..
now..
i cant play them..
T^T
my thumb stil cant reli move..
always cram!!!
make me wan to cry!!!!
i cant even hold a pencil properly!!
ARGH..
i duno how m i going to cope wit nex years activities~~~
><

Well
my mum said..
do everything slowly..
be calm..
be patient..
it will recover one day..
><

WHEN IS THE ONE DAY??????
oUCh!
Well..
i need to follow her words..

thx all for the wishes..
i also hope i can get well soon..
=)
so not much worries..
i can take care of myself..

christmas is coming soon..
my dream broke b4 it even reach xmas..
><
Haixx...
LOSt..
Do Dream Comes True on Christmas?
we will see about tht..
jux hope so it come true..
not from myself..
bt from my family..
(oni i understand wat i say.. i guess o-o?)

wanna know wat is my dream?
well..
if u are smart enough..
u'll know wat to do..
hehe
=P

Shhhhhh....
Lolx?
duno wat am i doin now..
sot sot ady..
><
hehehex

k la..
TATax..
see ya the nex time..
LOlx..

n also..
MY 60th Post!!
LOlx..
so fast ler..
hehehexx..

TATAX!!!^^

No comments: