Monday, December 8, 2008

08-12-08 OUcH?

Hmmmmmmmmmm~
TDay So Sein leh..
hAri raya HAji~
KL Sentral morning DAmm QuieT!
not much ppl de..
ScaRy..

i Guess tdAY nt a reli gud day for me..
EArLy eArly morning PK Ady..
T-T
OUCh..
pAin like Hell..
my LEg was swollen..
ARgH..
make me tday no mood Work..
whole day sad sad Face..
T-T

bt when face customer..
terpaksa smile n make myself happy..
wan to cry ady..
pain pain pain all the time..
HAixx..
BT quite worth it la..
heard tht tday can get double salary..
Well..
oVerall was ok loh..

Tday..
DUNO WAT hAPPEN..
Go store oni..
They call me put in the sour ribbons..
MAi Put Loh..
MUST put nice nice sumore..
HAiyoo..
MUSt GulUng GUluNg..
make it Twisting..
After do a box full..
i get a rest..
then..
THe supervisor came..
n call me go kiosk help out..
well..
Go LOh~
HOW..??
DoubLE salary leh..
Work Loh..

go thr..
also not much customer..
sampai situ..
Again..
the staff call me to gulung the sour ribbons..
THIS TIME..
IS A BIGGER CONTAINER..
nnnn...
nnnn...
TWO OF IT!~~
i WAs liKE
WAt THE hELL!!
-.-
Y tdAy so sour wan!!!
TWist n Turn..
MAke My hAnd gt sOur Smell..
ahhh~
Tired leh..
more tired then making cookies..
OH Well..
Sour.. can get Get Double Salary leh..
OK lAh..
gt Curi tulang tday..

NOW~
THE WHOLE FAMOUS AMOS STAFF KNOW im THE GM's dAughTer Ady..
EVen the ChoCBoutiquE ppl also nOe..
SWT..
oni Work 2 weeks..
Whole company noe ady..

around 5.55pm
was serving sum customers..
Suddenly..
When i looked up..
my mum stand infront of me..
ScArEd me..
i GOes.. "WalAO!! Xia Si wO lA!!"
then the other staff greet her..
HEart attack man!!!
Well..
So shocking that..
they ady knew i was the Gm's daughter since last week..
o-O
NVm la..
now they nOe..
mUSt jAgA jAga!!
if not i complain wan de la!!!
muahahahahaha!!
lOlx..

k lA..
NTh MUch Ady..
leg stil pain..
put oilment ady..
feel much better ler..

TmR goin to Walk whole day ler..
OFf DAy tmR..
Goin Digital Mall..
wan to see camera..
hehex..

DAy is DOne..
TAtax~

No comments: