Friday, November 27, 2009

posing more than study :D

HELLOOO PEOPLE!!
MISS ME?
I KNOW YOU DO! :D



blog has been dead for awhile..

SPM!!!

nah... it just another reason..

im just lazy :D

ehehhee..

anyway..
the exams were moving smoothly..
got stress for the first week..
bt now..
i think i got used to it??

LOL!


anyway...
while studying...
BORED of course..
PICTURES ARE BELOW....
i gave warning :D




the situation and looks when im studying!!!!





it is me without fringe!
i have a big head... ==


PIGGIE ^(oo)^




POSER :D



i love it!
it cured my boredness :DDD

hehehehehe...


im so stressssssss..............................................
LOL..
yes i am........
even though u see me so relax.....





down into my emotions.....


into a sad look...
what do u expect?
happy look for exams?
it is more to stress.... LOL!

Tan Kai Lin
Tan Kai Lin
Create Your Badge