Saturday, September 12, 2009

COOKIES :)

it's saturday..
i should be doing my add maths revision..
but but but instead...
i went out with mummy!
people.....
im not shopping!
im helping up mummy on her work!
see.. good girl :P

raya hols are near..
so.. my mum is very busy currently..
i see her so charm..
so might as well help her out since i worked there before..
fyi..
my mum work at Famous Amos :)
so did i :D


we went amcorp to pick up four tubs of COOKIES!
and then jaya one to pick up three of it..
the whole car is cookie perfume..
imagine..
making you hungry!!!
and then went to HQ at taman megah..
send the cookies and help mum up on packaging..
i packed 56+49+6=111packets of cookies..
and then three big box of octagon cookies box!
tiring..
no salary work..:X
mum say do charity!
LOL!
i wasted my addmths day for charity..
good or bad?
at least i help her up..
my hand now bengkak ady..
but yet im happy to lessen my mum's work!
:D




now..
addmaths time!
wish me luck!




TOODLES :D









im lying,
dont trust me.
it is complicated.
i miss you TT

No comments: